Pages

Friday 18 May 2018

Proforming art

1. What have I learned
I have learned what it feels like for the kids at my school that do Shakespear feels like when they performed at the  Shakespear festival and it was like the same but a smaller crowd then what there was at my school.

2. How does this work show my learning?
This work shows my opinion of what my learning and what my class performance was like my learning on this topic was good but on the day on the performance, I think that I could have done better and put more energy into my performance

3. What did I find a challenge
I found doing the performance on the day was a challenge because not the whole class was there but on the day my performance was poor i should of dance and done my part better

4. What would I do differently if I did this again?
I would put my hand up for more challenging parts and not be scared to say my parts on a microphone and I would try really hard


5. What was it like performing on the day?
It was okay performing on the day but there were people that didn't come so it made it a little bit hard to do but we still gave our best to make our performance look really good but it was still really good and i had a lot of fun doing this topic

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Jakib, this is an awesome and honest reflection. I can understand that performing when others weren't there must have been intimidating, but well done on the effort and improvements that you are making in growing your confidence to perform. I am excited to see what you bring to our music video!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.